Welcome to the premier Teachers Convention 2024 in the world of academia
Education is a vast field. Advancements in the application of technologies, continuously evolving teaching frameworks and methodologies, and changing social needs and requirements make a platform like this online teaching conference a must for anyone working in the field in order to stay up to date.
Educational conferences for teachers 2024 have seen great successes, with attendees and presenters joining in from all over the world, both in-person and virtually. The upcoming teacher conference promises to be even bigger and better.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to discuss trends and challenges in the field of education with accomplished academics, researchers, scholars, and leaders. Become a part of a large network, the benefits of which extend far beyond the walls of the venue. Finally, deepen your knowledge, present your research findings to an engaged academic community, and get published in reputable academic journals.
Present Your Research at Educational Conferences for Teachers 2024
Why Present at the Teaching and Learning Conference
- You will present your research and findings to accomplished academics and experts, receive valuable feedback, and get inspired for your next project.
- Your presentation may facilitate important discussions and debates that will help move the field of education into the future.
- Presenting your research, be it orally or as a poster, is a great way to get noticed for your deep expertise and subject authority, discover grant opportunities, and develop partnerships.
You can pick one of the following formats to present your research if it is selected by the scientific committee:
Oral presentation on-site
This is a lecture-style presentation at the venue of the event. Typically, the presentation is followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
Poster presentation on-site
You will receive a dedicated spot at the exhibition floor of the event, where you will present your poster and engage in small-group discussions.
Call for Papers: Themes and Topics of the Online Teaching Conference
The scientific committee of the teacher conference is accepting paper submissions on the following topics: Education Theory and Practice, Language Education (ELT/ FLT), Education Policy and Administration, Online Teaching, Child and Family Education, Learning, e-Learning and Teaching. Submissions on related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee. If an abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the conference committee and are subject to review.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with the ISBN Number in a soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Past Presenters Include
Prof. Mariko Okuzakiå
Dr. Aleksandar Chonevski
Dr. Nuria Lopez
Prof. Dr. Pushp Lata
Dr. Steve Rhine
Dr. Jo-Ann Netto-Shek
Dr. Ali Chaari
Dr. Osama Shaban
Prof. Eun-Young Jang
Prof. Shin Ji Kang
Dr. Lucia Miškulin Saletović
Prof. Erico Fernando Lopes Pereira Silva
Dr. Chin-Ping Liou
Dr. Hillel Wahrman
Dr. Khemanand Moheeput