conference keynote speaker
Prof.ssa GABRIELLA ALEANDRI
Topic: New issues and perspectives in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
Prof. Zenta Anspoka
Professor, senior researcher, University of Latvia.
Field of professional and scientific activity: language didactic in preschool and general education school, bilingual education, language and content-based learning.
Author of more than 100 scientific and methodical articles, teaching tools and monographs.
Ass. Prof.Todd Thorpe
Todd Thorpe is an Associate Professor at Kindai University in Osaka, Japan. He is a certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator and has been involved in simulation based-learning for over 15 years. He is the founding organizer of the annual Japan English Model United Nations (JEMUN) conference and loves engaging students with a variety of problem-solving activities.
Ass. Prof. Youmen Chaaban
Ph.D. is an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Education, Azm University in Lebanon. Her research interests include technology enhanced learning, teacher professional development, teacher leadership, project-based learning, and English language teaching and learning. Dr. Youmen has several research publications in international journals, including original research conducted in Lebanon and Qatar. She has also been actively involved in a number of teacher preparation programs, where she held the positions of instructional coach, head of department, and curriculum coordinator.
Ass. Prof. Kurt Schobel
Kurt Schobel, MBA, FCPA, FCMA
Royal Military College of Canada
Noviana Astuti Irna Sakir
Academic qualification: Master degree, Dept. of Biology Education, Seoul National University.
Ph.D. Takahiro Higuchi
Ph.D., Dept. of Pediatrics, Kansai Medical University
Clinical Psychologist and Animal Therapist in Japan
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Professor Robyn Gillies, School of Education, The University of Queensland, Australia