The 2nd International Conference on Research in Education, Teaching and Learning, April 19–21, 2019 in Paris, France aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
ICETL is supported by many universities, organizations and scientific communities throughout the world. With this conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions.
We are delighted to announce that the conference have established a great and friendly community of multinational researchers who are fond of sharing their common experiences.
In this regard, the scientific and executive committees of the Conference kindly invite all professors, researchers and executive officials to submit, individually or in partnership with other researchers, their valuable articles comprising the latest scientific and research findings on the main or related themes and topics of the Conference to the Conference Secretariat.
In the history of the ICETL series, The first series of ICETL was held in Sorbonne Université, Paris ,France.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Attending the conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Paris’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Paper Submission Deadline02 April 2019
Early Registration Deadline05 February 2019
Late Registration Deadline10 April 2019
Conference Dates19-21 April 2019
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Courseware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Paris famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on April 19 to 21 in lively Paris.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.